Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing and Craft Supplies

Been to church and now home.  Want to go walk or hike but looks like rain so maybe we'll play some WII games. My husband won't play bowling with me because I always win.  It's about the only thing I can win against him except Scrabble.  

I've made crafts and sewn all my life.  I'm a collector of all things sewing and crafting.   My liking for certain crafts comes and goes. 

Sooo, I have too much stuff I don't need and will never use.  What to do?  Sell them at a discount price so I can buy more of something else. I have a few items listed in my Sew Upscale Etsy shop such as---
Jiffy Waistband and
Vintage Tracing Wheel
Braid for Upholstery, Crafts and
Scrapbooking


Wreath Making and
 Flower Arranging  Supplies


                                         











       If you see anything you need or want to see more, Click HERE.

No comments: