Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Boy and a Girl

I had the most amazing week last week.  On Monday, 02-13-2012, I got a call from my middle son saying they were going to the hospital to have their baby.  My husband and I headed east.  They live about three hours from us.  Wade was born the next day on Valentine's Day.

On Friday, 02-17-2012,  my youngest son called to say they were going to the hospital the next morning to have their baby. They only live about 1/2 hour away. Addison was born on 02-18-2012. 

A boy and a girl all in the same week. They were supposed to be three weeks apart but are only four days apart.  I hope they will be best friends for life.   It would be so special to have a cousin born that close together in age.

After going 10 years with one granddaughter, I now have three wonderful grandchildren and two wonderful step-grandchildren.  

1 comment:

Phoenix Mountain Creations said...

Congratulations on your new additions! My son and nephew are about 6 weeks apart and are the best of friends. It's great having them so close to the same age!